Thursday 17 November 2011

Eyelash routine

Eyelash routine!  Ive been really into my eyelashes at the moments and have been asked loads if my lashes are my real lashes!  I will reveal my secret to everyone!


For the past couple of months i have been using Mac Prep + Prime Future Length Eyelash serum and it works wonders.  I already had long eyelashes but the serum has made them longer, fuller and curlier. Bit expensive at £21 but it works so i dont mind spending it!

 
 Mac eyelash serum: £21

After I let that sink in for about five minutes, i use an eyelash curler by Superdrug and curl my lashes at the root, then slowly move forward bit by bit, curling them as i move the eyelash curler.

Eyelash curler: £4

Then I apply 2 coats of black mascara.  The one I use at the moment is the Maybelline Colossal 100% black or I use the one that came in the hat box by Fearne Cotton.  I get the brush at the root and twist the brush as i apply the mascara. Then after all the lashes are coated i go back to the root of the lash and do zig-zag motions to seperate them.  I repeate the process for the 2nd coat.

Mascara: £7.19

Thats all i do to my lashes. Sometimes i push some black mascara at the root of the lashes to back them look thicker but 99% of the time i have lots and lots of eyeliner on, (i LOVE winged eyeliner!) some people may have noticed...

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment